Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mission Statement?

Do blogs have a mission statement? I have no idea. I have no idea if I'll be posting here continuously, rarely, frequently, etc. All I know is what I think my idea of a blog is. My blog is a chance to bounce ideas off of people, discuss/pose interesting topics, or simply a sounding board for my own ideas whether or not anyone is out there reading (though as we all know this is the web, there is an audience for everything.)

I do not feel that my blog will/should be a personal journal. I don't intend to use it as a chronical of my daily activities. If some event from the day sparks a thought, I might referrence it as a jumping off point for discussion, but I do not intend this to be a diary of my life.

Topics I'll probably cover at some point or another: web-comics, books, music, video-games, card games, programming, philosophy (predominantly eastern philosophy, but I'll try to mix it up,) and math. There's more out there to talk about, but all in all those topics can be interpretted pretty broadly.

Final note before I'm done for the day: I know my grammar/spelling isn't perfect. I've come to terms with this fact, but I realize you may not have. Feel free to post corrections if you feel its needed, but I'm sure that in most cases the point will get across either way.

So, hopefully I'll get the first REAL post out soon enough!

I'm about to begin a new experiment in blogging, so this is just a test of the blogspot post editting system.

No comments: